Welcome to the Sons Of Erin Division website!
We are a 501(c)3 charitable organization whose primary purposes are
- To promote friendship, unity, and Christian charity.
- To foster and sustain loyalty to country and community.
- To foster the ideals and perpetuate the history and traditions of all Ireland.
- To promote Irish culture.
- To encourage civic participation.
- To encourage an equitable U.S. immigration law for Ireland, and to cooperate with all groups for a fair American Immigration Policy.
- To accept and support, without prejudice, the concept of free expression of religious practice for the people of the world.
- To promote fund raising events to raise money for the charities of Charlotte North Carolina and surrounding areas.