Benefits of Membership
There are many benefits to becoming a member of our organization. Our members (also known as "brothers") become close friends and we have a great time when we get together. We meet together regularly, we work together, we celebrate together and, ultimately grieve together when one of our Brothers (or a family member) passes.
A.O.H. membership benefits include:
- Membership Card and Pin grants you admittance to over 126 AOH Divisions and Halls across North America.
- Subscription to the bi-monthly National AOH newspaper, The Hibernian Digest.
- National Scholarships for members and their families.
- Participation in local, regional, and national fraternal organization networking.
- Community involvement in dinners, picnics, festivals, parties, sports and theatre.
- An outlet for professional energies and expertise.
- An opportunity to experience Irish culture by promoting lectures, films, discussion groups, entertainment, etc.
- Activities and programs for the entire family